HELIDON HERITAGE FAIR Sunday 14th August 2016.
The day will start off at 9am with a parade along the main street of Helidon to the cricket grounds, cnr Arthur and George Streets, followed by a fun day of entertainment, competitions and displays all day.
The day will include our annual Billy Kart Derby and Tug'o'war Competitions, we are looking for:
• Parade participants - come along dressed in period costume
• Including Old Cars and Trucks free entry, horse drawn wagons.
• Market Stallholders - site fee $10
• Donations of goods or services for raffles and competition prizes
• Sample bag-fillers (little giveaway items)
• Entrants to participate in the Billy Kart Derby
• Teams to participate in the Tug'o' War
• As many people as possible just to come along and have a good time.
There will also be good old fashioned games like three-legged races, egg and spoon, sack races and a horseshoe toss - young and old are welcome to participate.
If you're not sure where Helidon is....it’s less than 30 seconds off the Warrego Hwy, about half way between Gatton and Toowoomba.
We'd like to make this a fun day for everyone
If you would like further information, please ring the Secretary of the Helidon and District Progress Association - Judi Bloomfield on 0427 584 601 or Louise Smith 0407020097.
Helidon Heritage Fair will be held on Sunday 14th Aug 2016.
HELIDON HERITAGE FAIR is a fun day out for everyone of all ages. Something to do and see for everyone. Many different things happen on the day BIILY KART DERBY TUG-OF-WAR GRAND...