About Your Trip
Calling all adventure seekers! On this family-friendly Hong Kong DreamTrip, you can expect fun and delight for kids of all ages. Head to Ocean Park, Hong Kong’s maritime-themed amusement park, and enjoy unlimited rides all day. You’ll be able to spend time at popular attractions such as the Rev Booster, the Hair Raiser at Thrill Mountain or the Sea Jelly Spectacular at Marine World. Young children will enjoy the slower-paced rides, playground and activities at Whiskers Harbour.
Make the most of your DreamTrip and visit Hong Kong’s highlights on your own during ample leisure time the next day. Learn about the area’s past at the Hong Kong Museum of History or the Flagstaff House Museum of Tea Ware. Indulge in some retail therapy with shopping choices that vary from high-end stores at the Harbour City complex — Hong Kong’s largest shopping mall — to local merchants along Nathan Road where you can hone your bartering skills.
Closer to your hotel, you can stroll the Causeway Bay area for shopping, dining, sightseeing and more — including the traditional Noon Day Gun.
What we love:
• Every day at 12 o’clock, a former naval artillery canon, known as the Noon Day Gun, draws a crowd as it’s fired from its location on the waterfront at Causeway Bay. If you're interested, you can meet in the hotel lobby at 11:30 a.m. for complimentary pickup to attend this traditional daily event.
• See Ocean Park from a whole new perspective from the elevated cable cars that connect different areas of the park.
• Hong Kong has more skyscrapers than anywhere else in the world, boasting over 300 buildings that have 40 floors or more.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Hong Kong, as well as:
• Full-day visit to Ocean Park Hong Kong; includes all-day pass, one-way transportation to the venue and driver gratuities.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), approximately 22 miles (35 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) to the hotel on December 16 at 9:30 a.m. 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. or 3:30 p.m.
The hotel to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) on December 19 at 9:45 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 1:45 p.m. or 3:45 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by December 2.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Guests of The Park Lane Hong Kong, A Pullman Hotel enjoy generous amenities, spacious accommodations and scenic views of Victoria Park from the rooftop bar. A short walk leads you to a variety of shopping and entertainment venues, including a 24-hour grocery store next door.
• 2 restaurants and 1 bar.
• Sauna, steam room and massage services available.
• Fitness center.
• In close proximity to Causeway Bay.
• Self-parking: 500 Hong Kong dollars per day.
Classic Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed or single beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
Deluxe Executive Room accommodations with:
• 1 queen bed. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults. Please note: Children are not permitted in this room type.
Family Room accommodations with:
• 2 queen beds, or 1 queen bed, 1 single bed and 1 sofa bed. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
All room types include:
• Work desk with complimentary stationary.
• Yoga mat.
• 40-inch (102-centimeter) LCD television.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator (consumption of minibar items at an additional cost).
• Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
The Park Lane Hong Kong, A Pullman Hotel
310 Gloucester Road
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.